• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Jackson after The Gathering

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I've heard some rumblings that some attendees are thinking about going up to Jackson Hole after the March 3-10 Gathering in Utah. I will probably be skiing up there for two or three days, likely March 12 & 13, and possibly 14. In case there is an opportunity to make some turns together, who else is planning to add a few Jackson days after The Gathering?

MattSmith

Out on the slopes
Skier
Good thought Jim! I am thinking something similar BEFORE the Gathering. Don't mean to hijack the the thread, I arrive in SLC on Tuesday evening with no plan beyond - Go to the Best Snow withing a 6 hour drive. I'm hoping that lands me in Jackson.

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
Kathy and I are tentatively planning a visit right after the Gathering. It really depends on if she can ski. We will go to Utah regardless. She is currently doing weight bearing PT but just graduated to a cane from a single crutch.

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
I've used up all 3 of my Jackson Hole Mountain Collective freebies already. Y'all have fun, I can't spare the vacation days after a week of SLC Gathering skiing either.

Sponsor

Staff online