• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

IF given a choice?

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_0235.JPG

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
An Audi (I've always wanted an Audi) and a 777-300ER.
Figure I could sell the 777 for enough to finance a pretty damn comfortable life.

Snowfan

aka Eric Nelson
Skier
I'd like to change my order to a HondaJet and a BMW X7. The Amphicar is just too slow and the flying Pinto is tough to land while aflame.
HondaJet_Ryabtsev.jpg

x72.PNG

LKLA

Out on the slopes
Skier
Sedan: Aston Martin Rapide
2011-Aston-Martin-Rapide-4e40aabc67ca7.jpg

SUV: Range Rover Supercharged
sc-ms2_293-191269_450x259.jpg

Truck: Icon Custom Bronco
icon-bronco.jpg

Plane: Honda HA-420
10.-Honda-HA-420-HondaJet.png

Lebowski

Putting on skis
Skier
Great site! This is my first post here - I'm a former Barking Bear member, figured I'd jump into this thread first as i'm a big car geek - (in addition to a ski geek, of course) :)

RS6 Avant in Nardo Grey

6681372.jpg

And for when Quattro won't cut it:

Unloading-Heli-CMH-Bugaboos-Brad-White.jpg

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Welcome!

Like that RS6. A lot. Favorite car ever in our family was a much loved 1995.5 C4S6 Avant. It had "a bit" of work done to it. Our adult son came very close to buying one this past summer.

What was #2. The pic didn't load....or at least I can't see it!

at_nyc

Getting off the lift
Pass Pulled
What on earth would I do with an airplane?
Fly you and your ski buddies following the endless winter
In that case, who care about the car?

Most the people I know who has planes (I know a few, having worked for NASA in the past) fly to far away places and arrange to rent a car to get around at the destination.

Their own personal car are just used for haul grocery and go to the airport. I got the impression if you have a plane, your just don't pay much attention to your car because it just doesn't compare to what the plane could do.

Lebowski

Putting on skis
Skier
Welcome!

Like that RS6. A lot. Favorite car ever in our family was a much loved 1995.5 C4S6 Avant. It had "a bit" of work done to it. Our adult son came very close to buying one this past summer.

What was #2. The pic didn't load....or at least I can't see it!

Thanks!

I think I did see an earlier post about your C4-S6 - must have been an unbelievable car! I don't think I've ever seen one of those in the flesh - though my buddy's dad back in high school did have a dark green C4 S4 sedan that we all lusted after.

Jeez, first post and I already flub it, haha. Here was the second pic I'd intended, hopefully it works:

cmhheliski.jpg

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Another vote for RV over sports car.. had my fill of little things that go fast.

I'd go with something like this.

IMG_20130510_092430_060.jpg

And also pimped out air ride.. Something like Air Force One but with a touch of class..
Soul_Plane_747_3_1.jpg

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
SUV just might be the new Durango SRT (because it will rip AND pull my wife's little horse trailer).

Not a plane guy, so I'll sub in a BMW M2!

Quoting myself because it appears the BMW is going to offer the M2 in a 4 door/hatchback configuration next year (they'll undoubtedly call it a Gran Coupe or some such silly thing).

As a guy that demands the ability to shoehorn a bike or dog into the back of any vehicle I buy, this will be sorely tempting!

Sponsor

Staff online