• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hi there

aveski

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi everyone,
I'm Avram or aveski, aveski2000 as know by my posting id. I'm originally from Maine but have been living in the Northern Kentucky / Cincy area for almost two years. I joined here from Epic. I know Tony S, mdf, we did Steep & Deep at Jackson Hole in 2012. He's standing behind me in my profile picture. I also know Doug Briggs.
My local hill is now Perfect North, all 400 vertical feet. It's actually pretty good for where I am, although runs are only 30 seconds or so.
Are there any other folks from the area on Pugski?
I have the Mountain Collective Pass and plan on being in Utah for the gathering.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi Avram. Looking forward to seeing you again!

We probably had no reason to talk about it, but I grew up near Cincinnati. ... Madeira specifically.

TS
aveski

aveski

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi Avram. Looking forward to seeing you again!

We probably had no reason to talk about it, but I grew up near Cincinnati. ... Madeira specifically.
Hi Mike. Looking forward to seeing you too. I hear you have a place with Tony. I'm going to need a few days to get my ski legs, now that I live in the flat lands.

Last edited:

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi everyone,
I'm Avram or aveski, aveski2000 as know by my posting id. I'm originally from Maine but have been living in the Northern Kentucky / Cincy area for almost two years. I joined here from Epic. I know Tony S, mdf, we did Steep & Deep at Jackson Hole in 2012. He's standing behind me in my profile picture. I also know Doug Briggs.
My local hill is now Perfect North, all 400 vertical feet. It's actually pretty good for where I am, although runs are only 30 seconds or so.
Are there any other folks from the area on Pugski?
I have the Mountain Collective Pass and plan on being in Utah for the gathering.

I'm presently running a project at a GM plant in Marion Indiana. I was just wondering where in the hell I was going to ski within a couple hours of this flatland hell I'm in..... I just found Perfect North (can't believe they call it that) on Liftopia and mapped it out. It's a 130 Miles from where I'm at. I may make it down there a couple times just to get some practice laps and log some NASTAR times. If I head down there I will give you a shout.

TS
aveski

aveski

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm presently running a project at a GM plant in Marion Indiana. I was just wondering where in the hell I was going to ski within a couple hours of this flatland hell I'm in..... I just found Perfect North (can't believe they call it that) on Liftopia and mapped it out. It's a 130 Miles from where I'm at. I may make it down there a couple times just to get some practice laps and log some NASTAR times. If I head down there I will give you a shout.
Sounds good, it's only a half hour from my house. I'm retired, so I go early in the day before it gets crowded. Needless to say, I haven't skied there at night or on the weekends.