• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hestra Heli Mitts Size 8--SOLD

kingsalami

Booting up
Skier
Well, since my wife got a new jacket last year, she's decided these mitts no longer match her ensemble. So, they're up for grabs. Luckily, (for her) I didn't pay full retail for these!

Hestra Heli Mitts - Size 8
In very good condition - no visible wear, rips, loose threads, etc. except for some discoloration on the fabric where I got careless when applying Snowseal to the leather. If you've got perpetually cold fingers like my wife does (Reynaud's), these are literally the hot ticket.
The removable liners are freshly laundered, and these mitts come from a pet-free, smoke-free home.
$40 shipped

mitts1.jpg mitts2.jpg

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I just bought the same pair last season and can attest to how cozy and warm my fingers are as result! $40 is a steal! Too bad I wear a 7.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
My hands get warm so I rarely wear mittens so I just have a basic black pair for the rare days I need them. I'm on the hunt for a pair of Hestra gloves actually. Those are gorgeous mittens and what a deal. Hopefully someone will scoop them up.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I love these things, and by the way, the customer service is fantastic. When I lost the attachment point for the gaiter, they had me mail the mitts so they could sew one back in. When they accidentally shipped me the wrong mitts in return, they told me to just toss them, and they sent me (and presumably the other owner) a brand new pair - no charge, not even for shipping, for any of this. AND when I asked if my free upgrade could be a men's 8 instead of a women's (the women's 8 is actually a little smaller, believe it or not), and a different color to boot - they cheerfully complied.

A++ service, would buy again. Honestly, worth the price, especially with all the above taken into account.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Do they fit...like a glove?

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I lost my heli gloves but my daughter has the kid version.