• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello from Sacramento

Lex P

Booting up
Skier
Hi, I'm a Epic Ski lurker who's recently shifted over to being a Pugski lurker. I've done the reverse of what most people do these days, left Seattle after ten years there to return to Sacramento, California in 2015. I had a season pass at Crystal and hiked Rainier for turns, Bachelor for May spring skiing.

Since all I do is ski and work, I've not hooked up with any local skiers. My work schedule is flexible, mainly ski Sugarbowl on Saturdays or when the roads are too bad to head to Squawalpine. Get in about 45 days a season. Favorite terrain at Squaw is headwall north bowl, the slot, and Granite Chief. Ski Lincoln and Disney at Sugarbowl. Just got a brand new Subie Outback with Blizzaks! Hope to meet some of you this season, maybe at Alpine for the Friday opening if it happens.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
TS
Lex P

Lex P

Booting up
Skier
Welcome from Rocklin! :wave:

Hope we can share some turns this year.
Thanks, me too! Hoping that snowline forecast doesn't come in too hot for the Squaw's Friday opening. The Donner Pass assault vehicle is in winter mode ready to head east to the Sierra crest.