• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello From Maryland

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
I've been getting the PugSki emails for a while, finally signed up. Looking forward to the occasional ski talk fix.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Welcome. The more the merrier. Lets have some fun.

CharlieP

Putting on skis
Skier
Welcome ClarlieP and MarkP.
I'm a CA transplant from decades in Silver Spring and Greenbelt MD. !

Aug 11, 2017

Hi John:

Been a "foreign" transplant (Taiwan) to the DC area since 1971. Hope we can hook up and make a few runs together at Liberty or Whitetail this season.

Think snow,

CP

TS
MarkP

MarkP

Skier
Aug 11, 2017

Hi John:

Been a "foreign" transplant (Taiwan) to the DC area since 1971. Hope we can hook up and make a few runs together at Liberty or Whitetail this season.

Think snow,

CP
Hello Charlie. I'm in Anne Arundel County, Pasadena area. Whereabouts for you? I do get out to the local hills a few times each season. Let's keep in touch.

TS
MarkP

MarkP

Skier
Welcome ClarlieP and MarkP.
I'm a CA transplant from decades in Silver Spring and Greenbelt MD. !

Hi there John. I've been in the Pasadena (Maryland version) for over 30 years. Where in CA are you?

CharlieP

Putting on skis
Skier
Hello Charlie. I'm in Anne Arundel County, Pasadena area. Whereabouts for you? I do get out to the local hills a few times each season. Let's keep in touch.

Aug 13, 2017

Hi MP:

Montgomery County, Rockville Area.

Ok, lets make a few turns together..

Think snow,

CP

TS
MarkP

MarkP

Skier
An hour down the hill from Sugar Bowl in Grass Valley/ Nevada City area. Ski there and a lot at Squaw/Alpine
I've done Sugar Bowl, Squaw and Alpine once each. Enjoyed them all. It was dropping 2-3 inches per hour that time at Squaw... couldn't see more than 30 feet ahead... learned to do powder on what started out as groomed slopes that day. So far, Northstar is my favorite in the Tahoe area.