• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Halloween Tuesdays In The Snow

TS
Blue Streak

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
Bring it on boys and girls.
Fingers crossed.
This could be an epic Halloween Tuesdays In The Snow.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks. I saw this too late to go this week, but will keep it in mind. I love skiing with awesome people. :beercheer:

I try to make a few each season. Today I'm in the UK and had the extra special treat of dealing with the fact that my boss fell in the shower at the hotel this morning and broke his collarbone. It's been a day.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I try to make a few each season. Today I'm in the UK and had the extra special treat of dealing with the fact that my boss fell in the shower at the hotel this morning and broke his collarbone. It's been a day.

Well, I guess that messes up his ski season..

Bruuuce

My advice is worth what you paid for it.
Skier

Ouch. You never know what each day may bring. I hope he is OK.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
I drove up to A Basin today. Got there at about 9:30am left around noon. The snow was nice. Practiced some easy soft bump skiing. For some reason most people head down High Noon and not Ramrod. So lapped Ramrod a bunch of times, it was fun to ski on some natural snow. The drive up and down LL Pass was spicy but fun with snow tires. It was probably a bit hairy for those without. The Monster 88's were again perfect for the day. I think I saw a PugSkier way across the line, he had a PugSki sticker on his helmet! (Red/Brown Jacket and Orange pants IIRC)

IMG_8984.JPG IMG_8991.JPG IMG_8990.JPG

Sponsor