• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

good to be here BUT...

Do ya'll think my attire is appropriate?

• Total voters

bruceacim

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
howdy to all the migrated members of epicski and brand new members here at pugski.

hadn't looked in on the barkin' bear forum for quite some time. the other day i had met someone i wanted to refer to epic. when i clicked the link i was wtf!! then did a search for what could have happened i got directed here.

i was a 10+yr member on epic. can tell ya'll i'm pissed to say the least about what happened BUT grateful to phil for havin' the vision+foresight to have started this site.

my home hill is blue mt in danielsville pa the very lower region of the pocono mt in ne pa. highest ski elevation in pa (just under 1100').

i've been a avid skier since the early 90s just before the ski technology started to change. many consider me a gear whore. love to demo. prefer stiffer all mt skis. have a few pair of stockli (imo the best). all my bootz r 120 flex or greater.

my ski knowledge is identical to harold harb BUT derived at independently through my own experience of the dynamic relationship between skier+stance+boot+ski+snow. DSCN4812.JPG

in 2 more seasons i'll get to ski for free for the rest of my un-natural life!!

size DOES matter...u NEVER ski the same trail twice

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Red cars are bad luck. Tempting fate double if those aren't snow tires.

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
Bruce, welcome to the forum. Nice place, Blue Mtn. It's at the far far end of day trip range for me, however, so I don't get but perhaps once a season. Wear the shirt over your jacket so I can spot you when I do get up there! ogsmile

Sponsor