• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Blossom White Out 182cm --SOLD

Jean-Benoit

Putting on skis
Skier
REDUCED PRICE (knocking $150 off, seeing the odd lack of interest in what is a highly praised ski around here)

Recently purchased (January), near-mint 2018 Blossom White Out skis in 182cm, with Tyrolia PRD12 (DIN 4-12) bindings, mounted on a Head Triflex plate (quickly adjusts to any size boot). Used all of 3 times - three half-days. Excellent cosmetic and base condition.

I love the ski's feel, all titanal fist and velvet glove -- but I could use a bit shorter turn radius for my style of skiing. Anyone who enjoys mid- to long radius turns more than slalom-style will get a kick out of these. They can certainly be finessed into short turns, but it's not their main thing, being relatively stiff (for an all-mountain ski), and having a long effective edge (just a hint of tip rocker).

Geometry: 131-77-111
Turn radius: 16m

Now selling for $500 US + shipping (from Montreal).

Last edited:

tromano

Goin' the way they're pointed...
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Always wanted to try these but I just got a new front side ski. Somebody should snap them up quick.

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Hmm..just a little long for a front side ski for me. But someone should snap these up.

Reactions: Ron

Kyle

Out on the slopes
Skier
As the buyer, I wanted to commend Jean-Benoit for a great transaction. He was both easy to work with and did an outstanding job packing the skis for shipment. Here's to hoping that he is trying to get rid of some Blizzard Rustler 11s next winter!

Sponsor