• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

FS: 2017 Volkl 90Eight W ladies skis - 163cm--SOLD

TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
>>>>>>>>>>>>PRICE REDUCTION<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<\

$400 plus $40 shipping. I accept payment by paypal, venmo or if we are close enough we can meet in person.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Just a quick comment/plug. @surfsnowgirl has a been assembling and working through a really nice quiver for some time. You can see that in her posts. All really nice skis. Some being sold now, to make some more changes.

It's been my experience that when somebody is very interested in the equipment side of things, and has a big quiver from which to choose, the skis tend to be lightly used, and really well maintained. These are not skis that are skied 150 days, then sold. The post says skied "several days" over what must be one season, since they are a 2017 ski.

Ideal kind of seller, if the skis fit your needs, IMO. No need in our house for these. Price is very attractive, so thinking about friends. $40 for shipping is a GREAT deal for a buyer.

@surfsnowgirl, how many days do you think you've actually skied them?

Just guessing that the edge shows almost no wear, etc.

This is a good way, and a good place, to BUY skis, BTW.

Sat tune for when @ScotsSkier cleans out the closet! Check out what @Brian Finch sells form time to time. It's the time of year to keep the eyes open for these deals!

No vested interest, just like to see happy buyers and sellers on here!

TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
@Muleski

Thanks for the kind words. I just looked through slopesquad where I track my days and what skis I took out. I'd say 10 days on these. As you said none of my skis truly get heavy use and are all maintained WELL! Edges are in great shape. I tend to only take these out when conditions will be softer. I've only had the edges sharpened twice. Towards the end of last season I didn't even have the edges tuned, just wax slapped on.

These things are in excellent condition!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone was interested and was a reasonable driving distance from me we could meet somewhere and they could save on the shipping charge!

Last edited:

JsNeagle

Skiing's easier if you're in the air
Industry Insider
In the past I've had more luck taking the bindings off, covering the holes with masking tape, and selling the skis and bindings separately. I usually include something like "skis were mounted for a Marker Squire at ___ BSL. Holes are covered with masking tape and can either be plugged or reused."

Just an idea

TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
In the past I've had more luck taking the bindings off, covering the holes with masking tape, and selling the skis and bindings separately. I usually include something like "skis were mounted for a Marker Squire at ___ BSL. Holes are covered with masking tape and can either be plugged or reused."

Just an idea

Thanks, that's a great idea.

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
FWIW, great skis! If I were going to Hokkaido and wanted to bring a touring or telemark rig, these'd be near the top of the list.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This is also a great "tweener" ski for a teenaget getting their first 98mm big mountain type ski. Lightweight with out the sometimes demanding Volkl feel.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
What do people think about fixing skins on these, with a tele or AT binding? (For the S.O.)

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Translation: How much without the binders?

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Sorta thinking about keeping these. They are perfect to teach in on a powder/slush day......
I thought mine were pretty darn good in the trees where the 170cm I went with worked well for me @ ~140lbs, 5'.6.5". However, in the very few times I got to use them, I felt like I'd be happier on the groomers with the 177cm's, once again betwixed and between! I'll see what I think this season. Whatever the verdict, I don't regret the purchase.

Sponsor

Staff online