• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

gerusz20

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Hey guys

Just shot a short video in the mountains of Sierra Nevada.
Please let me know what you think, and share if you think its worthy.

Have a good one.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Not bad... nice to see something from Spain! I liked the opening shot and would like to see more of the resort and more variety overall. The jumps there all looked kind of the same. Looks like fun though.

Who is the skier? You, or a friend?

(And welcome to PugSki @gerusz20 !)

TS
G

gerusz20

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Not bad... nice to see something from Spain! I liked the opening shot and would like to see more of the resort and more variety overall. The jumps there all looked kind of the same. Looks like fun though.

Who is the skier? You, or a friend?

(And welcome to PugSki @gerusz20 !)

Hey, thanks for the opinion! Its a friend of mine from France, Kevin Blanc. The problem with this mountain is that its flat. Not easy to find fast, steep parts, but we are working on to reach some more interesting parts.

Yo Momma

Making fresh tracks
Skier
OMG Love it! I miss Sierra Nevada and Granada......... "...tierra sonada por mi!......" Used to ski there all the time. Almost lost it on one of those curves driving down one time...barely escaped death on that one! ... okay I was in a bit of a rush to get back down to Bodegas Castanedas (try their "Cali Casa" drink) on Calle Elvira, a must visit if passing through Granada. For a unique experience, don't forget lunch or dinner (reservations well in advance) at Aben Humeya in the Albiacin district: http://www.abenhumeya.com/en/ and be sure to try some of the Arab tea houses around there. For concerts and music, anywhere is great but a must see is any music played at the hall of "Manuel De Falla" :beercheer: