• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For fun...ski memes. Any SKI memes.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
That's funny. He and I sometimes ride the short bus to and from the ski area together.

Wooley12

Putting on skis
Skier
HegZ57fCn6sVBi7pb9tb_tyLnQqkeE_yEddVF6h0hf_tzLCt6VMPSGm8WRQaVg2oIAow_KAsXW1q3B0-oxAzTFGdS-RMvlXlo17m4M6hf7LDF5aoxNQJczRAqrW_u0J7IR-DaQYcqQ9k4EDVwHNKzCfLFpKlt42d1kV64TOuTWTyTWsVR0U-4RvlX0o1WpbeoD2vBIszN58gvUu8O3fYPbf4sinfzq0FzDTukbz8yflMTjPTu6SUurcdk9ErCTCjvOXEwFzkbkA_R8VS9GV1JidhvxgTiBIGQMdoSTxWAZG_rdm4mRuOOUIouJEoZVSrLRqYcFaGu5irOBCepwUiyo5eYTAvAXwMl1oI8fD0OGqMqTJsP3m11Et1oAHzo_7ft4VYl1gkbR_gZaA39tK9vowUfhjuOY76ExIWRag9WuTr9dkLP7j7HvJvd7v6Lm1zGWEP8z88Gi6j1u6FKveOgUYJ7OwmTFpWoa3ttNoXNfhMTdADkry6TK0RAn5hSi8uRJDFRMQz1yZbRbDKpq3_hUgqipBUS6vUDfp-cp-av1YN3kAQNfrsdcZ1olKJxVdqA0z-D_AgFvXdWJgjpmPxsgaL5r2S0_tIarL-1ojYuQaWen0WyR6k=w596-h393-no

Varmintmist

Bear, with furnture.
Skier

Do some other of you folks have inlaws and/or relations or work acquaintances who EVERY time you say you are going skiing they tell you about all the horrors of breaking legs and dying ect ect ect??
I tell everyone that I want everyone who looks in my coffin to say "Holy sh-it! He looks used up. Must have done some stuff." I figure I will be a failure at life if more then 30% say "He looks good."

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
I debated where to post this and decided on here. I was in Paris recently (yeah, trip of a lifetime, really!). Went into the incredible Musee d'Orsay on the banks of the Seine, and felt nature's urge. Trundled off to the bathroom . . . and laughed out loud when I entered the stall. No wonder they think Americans are weird. But you would laugh too, wouldn't you? [click on it, you need to see it full size. I promise its worth it!]

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I debated where to post this and decided on here. I was in Paris recently (yeah, trip of a lifetime, really!). Went into the incredible Musee d'Orsay on the banks of the Seine, and felt nature's urge. Trundled off to the bathroom . . . and laughed out loud when I entered the stall. No wonder they think Americans are weird. But you would laugh too, wouldn't you? [click on it, you need to see it full size. I promise its worth it!]

Did you happen to note how wide it was , dare I say , underfoot? underside? :P

Sponsor