• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Fitting Fischer RC4 podium phatt max 130

Prov1kanobi

Booting up
Skier
So I've been running rc4 vacuum full fit 130 for probably longer than the boot was intended and picked up the phat max cheap and have narrow feet. I've been in a constant state of change with these since I started trying to get the magic setup. I've had no issues pushing the edge with these regardless of changes I've made. I like to be well rounded and feel athletic while I'm out ripping. Out of the box they felt a bit upright and I wouldn't get comfortable until i got up to speed. Basically I felt wonky moving slow. So I added heel wedges under my typical high arch sidas orthotic to try to get in a more athletic stance. That triggered some discomfort in the heel so I added a donut to give it some padding. It definitely helped but it was still not quite perfect. In the meantime I ordered a canting kit from Fischer hoping more forward cuff lean could be obtained. I received the kit and very nice but useless instruction manual. Boots came with black race in it pointed down. The kit came with black, silver and red. Labeled 1,2,3. I'm trying to get more cuff angle forward. I put in the red labeled 3 but the 3 is upside down. Is there a system here that I can use to fine tune? I'm hoping to get enough I can pull those wedges out and still feel athletic.

TS
Prov1kanobi

Prov1kanobi

Booting up
Skier

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 43

abdul

Putting on skis
Skier
If this is the boot i think it is, if you want to change the forward lean of the cuff you'll need to use spoiler(s).

Sponsor

Staff online