• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Finally Here! ScotsSkiers annual race closet clearance sale! Part 1- Skis

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
OK, I have been spending too much time on the road recently but.. .....weather is getting colder here in Tahoe, we have seen our first snow, so definitely past time for the ScotsSkier annual closet clearance sale. And as Phil can vouch for - having seen the infamous closets a couple of weeks ago - they are overflowing with good gear! . And, to help support the site, 3% of sales goes to Pugski when paid by Check or PayPal Gift.

So here is part 1 - skis. I will list all here and then post pictures with individual ads. Some great stuff including a lot of new gear. All prices plus shipping or free pick up in North Tahoe. All skis come with a fresh race tune and wax and bindings mounted to your BSL

GS Skis
Nordica 188/30 WC GS FIS W
2015 ski, new in plastic. with Marker piston plate. 2015 ski, new in plastic. FIS legal for men and women for all except WC and NorAms! This is the same ski as the Blizzard WC GS I have been racing on, just different graphics. The womens 188/30 makes a great ski with a flex that works for Masters as well. $225 ski only. Or $350 with like new Marker 18s or 20s (or let me know if you prefer 16s) SOLD!

IMG_3251.JPG

Blossom Overlimit Plus GS ski. 189/27m. Tyrolia /Fischer race plate.. Blossom builds some of the finest quality skis you will find and this is a classic eample of that quality. Super ski that can be happily skied as your hard snow or everyday GS ski, more user-friendly and 1mm wider than the Blossom FIS GS ski. This ski has less than 5 days on it, not because I didn't like it but just found myself spending all my time on 30m FIS skis. Far too good and too nice a ski to be sitting in my closet so incredible deal for someone @ $135 w/o bindings or $175 with good Salomon 912s. SOLD!
IMG_3132.JPG

Fischer WC 188/25 Masters ski. For those who are looking for the Masters ski rather than the 30m FIS ski Fischer. With Fischer plates that will take any binding. Or a choice of bindings if you prefer. Ski only $120
(pics to follow)

Blizzard WC GS 188/30 FIS W Marker piston plate, Marker 20s. Have been my GS race ski for one season and GS trainers for another season but still good shape. $250
IMG_0129.JPG
Volkl WC GS FIS W183/23 Marker piston plate and Marker 14s. 2012 ski. This the older 23m woman GS for those who prefer a shorter radius. Greta deal for a hard snow ski or GS sk IMG_0120.JPG i. Good condition $130. SOLD!

Slalom skis

Head 165 WC Rebel FIS RD Slalom. 2015 Top class slalom ski, Euro race supplied ski, selected for 150# FIS racer, not normally available except to a select few racers!. Head (Tyrolia) race plate with Head RD 16 bindings. My race ski for a season and a half $360 SOLD

IMG_0113.JPG

Head 156 Rebel FIS RD Slalom, 2016, Head Z14 bindings on Head plate. Good condition, top class slalom ski $260

IMG_0108.JPG
Volkl 157 WC FIS slalom, 2016, Marker piston plate, marker Comp 14 binding (or comp 16 if you prefer) Very good condition. One of the most user friendly FIS slaloms, but still performs with the best. $270
SOLD

IMG_0098.JPG

Rossignol 155 slant nose FIS slalom skis, PX12 Bindings on Rossi plate $180. Great opportunity to get a quality slalom ski at a bargain price! 2012 ski but has sat unused for a few seasons SOLD

IMG_0103.JPG

(And if anyone wants a really cheap slalom ski just to play about I have an older Rossi Radical S FIS slalom with PX12 on Rossi plate at $40, pick up only!!, too good to throw out!)

Need to clear space, this years race skis are on their way!! Some great opportunities for top class skis for Masters racers, U16, U19, FIS and just for groomer-zoomers!

Lots of other new/good used race gear available, check my other listings or PM me if there is something you are looking for!

Last edited:
TS
ScotsSkier

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Blossom GS SOLD! Thanks Frankly! A super deal for these, passing on the great deal I got on them from @BrianFinch originally!

cfr

Think Snow!
Skier
Rossignol 155 slant nose FIS slalom skis, PX12 Bindings on Rossi plate $180. Great opportunity to get a quality slalom ski at a bargain price! 2012 ski but has sat unused for a few seasons

SS, It is not clear from the description is the skis are used or new. Could you please elaborate? Thank you!

TS
ScotsSkier

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
SS, It is not clear from the description is the skis are used or new. Could you please elaborate? Thank you!

The Nordica GS is new (new in plastic) The others are all used and described as far as possible

TS
ScotsSkier

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Update: Nordica GS SOLD! VOlkl GS SOLD!

Just got a few pairs of Fischer WC GS. 188 and Fischer Masters GS, plus atomic 158 slalom . Great deals and great shape so will start a new thread!