• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Kbat117

Doing snow dances
Skier
I thought it would be cool if we had a place to post there outerwear "kits" and color combinations they like. Inspiration for color combinations is always useful.

Pictures appreciated!!

My kit as of last season. The checkered pants were much loved but they have been replaced with solid grey, and im planning to pick up a new shell soon whenever I have the money.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
I am a function over form kinda guy so I prefer very bright colours that work as a built in, passive, newschooler-snowboarder defense system.:duck:

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
That’s my current outfit on the left. I miss wearing my orange pants, but I think that they are a bit too much with the current jacket. When I wore the orange pants with my previous blue jacket, I was accused too often of being a Broncos fan. Too bad Phil won’t let me wear my black gortex pants anymore.

Jilly

Lead Cougar
Skier
Belleville, Ontario,/ Mont Tremblant, Quebec
wb2107-2.jpeg
Same suits as last year....New skis though!!

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Same suits as last year....New skis though!!

I see way too many people spend big dough on ski clothing only to cheap out on boots and skis.

Jilly gets it.:golfclap:

Fishbowl

A Parallel Universe
Skier
Seems like more and more skiers are dressing in drab, dull colors now. It's like a gardeners convention. Brown is the new volcano red.

TS
Kbat117

Kbat117

Doing snow dances
Skier
Seems like more and more skiers are dressing in drab, dull colors now. It's like a gardeners convention. Brown is the new volcano red.

That's because bright orange makes the Jerry's think you can do backflips. And that's a big expectation to live up to:huh:

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
This year’s colors are terrible! I was buying a jacket and pants for my son’s GF but I had to go to last year’s fashions. It’s fine. I was just disappointed in this year’s colors. I will always like bright reds and blues.

TS
Kbat117

Kbat117

Doing snow dances
Skier
I am actually a fan of the drab colors, but I guess thats just me.

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I am actually a fan of the drab colors, but I guess thats just me.
Nope. I know a lot of guys that prefer the drabs. My son has dressed in grays and blacks, for skiing, his entire life. My hubby, however, is a full on skittle! My son expressed that he would like to have a red jacket. We bought it for Christmas. I know a lot of dudes who sport the Darth Vader look. In time, we will bring them into the light.

BoofHead

Getting on the lift
Skier
Have done plaid in the past but prefer green nowadays. I like to make is easy for family to pick me out on the hill.
99842CF4-86EB-425D-90A1-DD8F581171E2.jpeg