• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Fútbol, The Global Kind

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Clint Dempsey!!! Way to upstage Jordan Speith today hahahaha. Magnificent touch on the pass to Altidore then way to blast the direct FK in for your 57th!

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Wow. Italy is beaten by Sweden for a berth in the world Cup. The first time in 60 years the Azzurri does not qualify. The country will declare a national day of mourning!!

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Wow. Italy is beaten by Sweden for a berth in the world Cup. The first time in 60 years the Azzurri does not qualify. The country will declare a national day of mourning!!
I wanna drop that on a buddy of mine so bad but he had a bad day today..but tomorrow is another day!! :D

LKLA

Out on the slopes
Skier
Mexico won't make it out of the group.

Russia def influenced that election! Group A will feature Uruguay, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Russia. With an average FIFA World Ranking of 43.75, it's the lowest-ranked cohort of the tournament by a wide margin.

I am putting money on Spain.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Ya, Mexico has a tough group. Russia and Uruguay will both move on easily. Uruguay can beat Russia if Suarez playing and playing well.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Think I'll leave this here.
hqdefault.jpg

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
You'll Never Walk Alone!

LKLA

Out on the slopes
Skier
Incredible match. More incredible that it has happened two years in a row. Roma and now Liverpool. Someone won't be coming back next season.

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
YNWA. That is all. Shivers after not being able to breathe last 15 mins

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Didn't see the very beginning or any of the pre game about Salah being out in concussion protocol. I hope he's cleared for the final. I wonder o/if the last minute lineup change confused Barca since they no doubt spent weeks planning to defend him.

Last edited:

LKLA

Out on the slopes
Skier
There are no excuses with 0-4. It was a failure because of many things. Only Vidal was up to the task.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
There are no excuses with 0-4. It was a failure because of many things. Only Vidal was up to the task.

I'd say it was some really solid play by Liverpool rather than blame it all on Barca,

LKLA

Out on the slopes
Skier
I'd say it was some really solid play by Liverpool rather than blame it all on Barca,

Who blamed it all on Barca!?

You don’t beat a team like Barca 4-0 only because they played poorly or just because the other team played brilliantly. It has to be both and that is what happened today - and what happened against Roma last year.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier

I'd say the other team playing excellent football is a valid excuse for a lot of what happened and why Barca failed. Sure sounded like you blamed Barca without giving credit where credit was due. Thanks for adding additional comments to give props to the better team today.

Sponsor

Staff online