• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Back to more on topic... So we've seen a couple skis that will LOOK great with the Pivot orange/yellow fade.
Any other contenders for consideration??? :huh: :popcorn:
Maybe -
DSC00648-1.jpg
OR-SHOW-201800051.jpg
OR-SHOW-201809635.jpg

Attachments

• OR-SHOW-201800089.jpg
    OR-SHOW-201800089.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 10
  • OR-SHOW-201800187.jpg
    OR-SHOW-201800187.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
@Philpug So with the show now behind us, what were your takeaways and observed reactions over the course of the show/slope testing from the industry folks as a whole regarding the Forza fade Pivots??? :popcorn:

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Philpug So with the show now behind us, what were your takeaways and observed reactions over the course of the show/slope testing from the industry folks as a whole regarding the Forza fade Pivots??? :popcorn:
Of course we were looking at this through Forza colored glasses but IMHO and seeing that other publications were giving the binding awards, I am confident that the responses were overwhelming positive. Look had the display front and center so it was obviously somethiing that they were very proud of. At the on snow, it was also brought up to us how good it looked. As far as the 15, that was also brought up and that we need to keep fanning that flame...so we will.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Of course we were looking at this through Forza colored glasses but IMHO and seeing that other publications were giving the binding awards, I am confident that the responses were overwhelming positive. Look had the display front and center so it was obviously somethiing that they were very proud of. At the on snow, it was also brought up to us how good it looked. As far as the 15, that was also brought up and that we need to keep fanning that flame...so we will.

:yeah: You can count on that!!!

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
With the SIA show now behind us, I just wanted to give a huge Thank You shout out to @Philpug and @Dave Petersen for being a very big part of this happening!!! And of course to the good folks @LOOK for pulling it all together in time for the show... :daffy:

razie

Sir Shiftsalot
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Not specific to these bindings, but I really dislike the Look/Rossi bindings of this style. At high DINs (i.e. 10), these are a pita to just open. I have bent one pole and broke another, so far... am I missing some special technique here?

Luckily I only have them on only one pair of skis!

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Not specific to these bindings, but I really dislike the Look/Rossi bindings of this style. At high DINs (i.e. 10), these are a pita to just open. I have bent one pole and broke another, so far... am I missing some special technique here?

Luckily I only have them on only one pair of skis!

Before we go any further, you are pushing back towards the tail instead of down, yes?

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
No, I spotted these on ebay. Did you notice they are dated 10-26-17. Not sure where the seller got them as I have not seen any other Forza's for sale anywhere yet.

That is kind of odd.

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
The date falls just barely within the recall dates. Could be stolen goods.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
No, I spotted these on ebay. Did you notice they are dated 10-26-17. Not sure where the seller got them as I have not seen any other Forza's for sale anywhere yet.

Dang -- I was hoping our comp pairs were coming.

Sponsor

Staff online