• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Douchebag Ski-Snowboard Bag - SOLD

Jomo

Booting up
Skier
I am selling this Douchebag foldable ski bag. The model can handle 2-3 skis of almost any length since it's adjustable. The bag was used three times and is in great shape. It does have a 2"x2" cut from American Airlines from it's first use. The fabric cut is right on the hard surface the wheels connect to and I covered it with black gorilla duct tape. With this it's not really noticeable and has no impact on the bag. I included a photo of the tape. I marked this low for a quick sale, the price is great for a bag that's difficult to get in the US.

Price $100 + $15 shipping CONUS

About the bag:
Developed as a collaboration between skiers, snowboarders, surfers, designers, engineers and airport baggage handlers as well as the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, the Douchebag is the fusion of passion and needs. It's the smart way to transport your skis and snowboards.

• Length adjustment system: The bag can be adjusted to whatever size gear you are traveling with, always providing a rigid structure for safe and comfortable transportation.
  • Shoulder carrying system: The system enables easier transportation by allowing you to tow the bag behind you, freeing your hands
  • Rib Cage: A total of 19 separate ABS ribs, in combination with carefully selected, durable materials, makes The Douchebag one of the most protective on the market.
  • Hook up system: The Hookup system fully integrates The Hugger with The Douchebag, turning the two products into one single unit.
  • Compression, the bag can be rolled completely into a small handle bag, when not in use.
  • Lightweight Design
20171008_113724_resized_by_AVG_Image_Shrinker.jpg 20171008_113732_resized_by_AVG_Image_Shrinker.jpg 20171008_113827_resized_by_AVG_Image_Shrinker.jpg 20171008_114305_resized_by_AVG_Image_Shrinker.jpg 20171008_115028_resized_by_AVG_Image_Shrinker.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Also note that it's the "Db" branded bag, which some find a lot less offensive that the original "DouceBag" name. Same company, same bags.

If we didn't have a couple, I'd be all over this one.

Good stuff!

MaCC

Booting up
Skier
Funny name to start a company but not everyone knows that their products will gain traction in the market place. So now they are Db and not Douche Bag labeled?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Here I am with the owner of DoucheBags, Jon Olssen from when he was doing the Cannonball Run...
fullsizeoutput_2e27.jpeg

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Jon and I have a mutual friend who was pretty involved in the project to develop the initial bags. They had a big number of their ski buddies provide ideas and feedback to settle on the final product. As I recall they had some kind of contest to come up with the name.

Keep in mind that these guys are young and not native English speakers. They completely missed that the name could be offensive, rather than edgy.

Nowadays I think that the company name is still Douchebags. They refer to the bag line as "Db Equipment". The bags all now have the Db logo. No "Douchebags" imprint any more.

From what I observe everybody still calls them Douchebags, universally.

Jon has a pretty "sweet" life. Was the highest paid athlete in the sport by a long shot. And he loves his fun and his cars. People love the guy.

ChrisFromOC

Putting on skis
Skier
I am working out the details to buy this bag, as I’ve wanted one for a while but the name has been a major deterrent for me as a consumer. Hopefully the Db logo works for us.

TS
J

Jomo

Booting up
Skier
Hi, this is sold. This bag had just the DB logo. It was great, but ultimately for the way I travel it was easier to use a heavier, bulkier bag with more protection. That said, the DB design was great and was well engineered for it's intended purpose.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January