• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I’ve been hearing a lot of good things the past couple years, so I decided to order a pair. Plus they have my favorite state’s flag in the design!
AB25613B-1944-48DD-8C23-C4A124619506.jpeg

I’m a big fan of Smart Wool but I seem to wear them out pretty fast.

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
They're bomber. Mine still look new after 3 years of not super heavy rotation but fair use.

MattP

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Have two pairs of the honeycomb ski socks. They are fantastic!! Planning on buying another pair or two.

L&AirC

PSIA Instructor and USSA Coach
Skier
I don't have their ski sock but do have their hiking socks. Very impressive. I believe they will out live me.

SSSdave

life is short precious ...don't waste it
Skier
Have a half dozen pair of the short crew hiking socks I hike and backpack with and also use in my RS110SC Langes. Never had socks before that never seem to show wear.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I’ve been hearing a lot of good things the past couple years, so I decided to order a pair. Plus they have my favorite state’s flag in the design!
View attachment 38483
I’m a big fan of Smart Wool but I seem to wear them out pretty fast.

ah yes ... C for Cannabis! ogwink

but thanks for the post, I will try a pair. Got an ancient pair of u-max ultra thins still holding up but a good sturdy sock is great!

dusty

Getting on the lift
Skier
Their ultra thins were the best replacement for uber thin Salomon freestyle socks. Highly recommend so far!

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier
My favorite ski sock! I'm amazed how warm my feet stay!! Highly recommend.. they seem to last quite a while too