• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Schweet!

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
I kind of can't believe he hasn't mentioned this in a post yet, so congratulations to JM for getting selected to the pSIA-E Development team this week. He and 5 other instructors from Stowe were among 19 added to the team this year. @Nate Gardner was one of the selectors (though he did not score any of the candidates from Stowe).
:hail:

Lady_Salina

Out on the slopes
Skier
Wow, good for you Josh. Seems only yesterday we were watching posts of you trying to get your 3 and now you're on the development team. Great to get some of your own ideas across and listened too. Good luck.

Bob Barnes

Out on the slopes
Instructor
Contributor
Wow--I need to check in here more often. Congratulations, Josh--well done! I believe that your deep understanding of what this is all about, your unusually accurate and insightful technical and tactical understanding, your athletic and increasingly refined skiing, and your willingness to call out false dogma and "emperors with no clothes," will become a huge asset to PSIA-East, and beyond!

Way to go!

Best,
Bob

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Right on, Josh! Well done!

:beercheer:

David Mcc

aka Snowbowler
Skier
Haven't done much looking at the site, my loss.
Wow this is great news Josh. Always knew you had it in you to achieve to the higher levels.
You have worked tirelessly to keep moving up always improving and trying stuff. I have always looked forward to YOU getting into the upper levels as you bring so much enthusiasm to the profession.

john petersen

working through minutia to find the big picture!
Instructor
Hey, Josh

Ive been so immersed in my own ski season/development Ive been neglectful to check in .....way to go, man...huge accomplishment!

JP