• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Classic Rock YES! ( and others..) What are you listening to right now?

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Put on Moving Pictures and sat down behind the drum kit for some extra noise. Gotta hit it while I can because I have to break it all down and stack it in the corner before we bring the tree in Thanksgiving Friday.

Willyum215

Col. Mustard
Skier
A friend and I started a streaming music blog full of psych/indie/classic rock, funk, soul, etc. mixes about two years ago.
We're 87 mixes deep as of tonight, with some bonus mixes adding to the count.
The premise on the project was basically, "what do we want to listen to while on the slopes (or après)?"

Site here: www.zenithchannel.com
If anyone happens to be interested in downloadable MP3s holler at me directly...

MattSmith

Out on the slopes
Skier
Anyone out there listen to TECHNO? Greasy, dark, minimalist electronic music...

Classic rock, progressive rock, alt rock, hard rock... I've rocked them all. I'm all electronic music all the time. Don't knock it before you've tried it.

Willyum215

Col. Mustard
Skier

Classic rock, progressive rock, alt rock, hard rock... I've rocked them all. I'm all electronic music all the time. Don't knock it before you've tried it.

Good music is good music- whatever moves you! :)
(I've been a deep/funky house DJ in Philly for 20+ yrs, still play 1-2 times a month- although my ear has changed a lot in "middle age", hence my post above)

Fuller

Semi Local
Skier

Where would Jackson Browne be without David Lindley?

When Late For The Sky came out I saw JB and the rest of the band in Jacksonville FL. Phoebe Snow opened the show with a nice set but David Lindley's slide guitar was just the perfect edge to Jackson Browne's introspective lyrics and delivery. That album is still one of my faves when I want to go back to that time - minus the angst I was dealing with.

Fuller

Semi Local
Skier

In 1979 Bop 'till you Drop (the album) was the first digitally recorded album commercially released.
Into The Purple Valley (1972) is still the best Ry Cooder effort though.

Jim Kenney

Travel Correspondent
Team Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I guess we have to do an AC/DC tune for Malcolm Young (RIP):

Sibhusky

Whitefish, MT
Skier

Not sure what Kalya Scintilla is, but it's electronic. Might not be considered Techno, I'm no expert. Although I'm currently listening to the Amazon Music Loggins and Messina "channel", I'm just coming off a Merkaba label period.

Sponsor

Staff online