• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

DanishRider

Getting off the lift
Skier

Fuller

Semi Local
Skier
It gets worse ?

I'm afraid my perception of the Lederhosen Musical genre is forever sullied by an Octoberfest hangover so severe I'm still dealing with the after effects. Christ, we had a good time though!

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
That is a first for me - is that really American ?

Straight out of Northern Wisconsin/Minnesota border country. Supposedly a relative (a little distant thankfully) was part of the band when this was recorded by Yankovic; must have family pride.
See we can cheese out too.

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm sorry, but the very worst après music in the world is the omnipresent "guy with a guitar" (usually 40+ with too much hair), covering all the cheesy hits from the 70's, 80's, and beyond. If I have to listen to one more bad rendition of Margaritaville or Brown-Eyed Girl or Who'll Stop the Rain, I might puke. What is up with bar owners who believe folks want to hear this cr*p? :doh:

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Been to a couple of places over time with bluegrass going on. Beer tastes great with bluegrass.

TS
DanishRider

DanishRider

Getting off the lift
Skier
I'm sorry, but the very worst après music in the world is the omnipresent "guy with a guitar" (usually 40+ with too much hair), covering all the cheesy hits from the 70's, 80's, and beyond. If I have to listen to one more bad rendition of Margaritaville or Brown-Eyed Girl or Who'll Stop the Rain, I might puke. What is up with bar owners who believe folks want to hear this cr*p? :doh:
If you ever end up in Bad Gastein, then you need to see “Lars Penis” ! That’s something to remember! Still wanna scratch out my eyes when flashbacks occours:)

Last edited:

Sponsor