• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
I agree with @DonC. Think you'll like theme and particularly at that price.

I know you have already ordered them. Let's hope one pair fits perfectly! One other thing that I meant to mentions that they make these pants with three different inseam lengths. That was a big selling point, and referring point, with my wife and our friend. The pants fit them very well, without needing to alter them. My wife's friend has a long inseam, my wife the short. When my wife ordered her first pair, she ordered two lengths, and sent one back.

So if the length is off, check the STP stock and think about making that switch. Hope you won't need to go through the extra steps.

Nice!

DonC

Squeezing into my stabilyx tights
Skier
The availability in a short length is a big selling point for me. In fact, it's one of the reasons I like MH as a company, and I tend to gravitate to their stuff from outerwear to packs. I'm 5'10 but with short legs anything over 30" tends to look ridiculous on me. That said, for a young guy, a somewhat baggy look with the cargo version might be what he's looking for.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January