• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cat in a box

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
IMG_0877.JPG
IMG_0879.JPG

Varmintmist

Bear, with furnture.
Skier
Crazy Cat Lady starter kits

Six, yes SIX Crazy Cat Lady starter kits available for you to begin your collection. Add these Crazy Cat Lady starter kits to your trailer or horde to begin the life you have always dreamed of. Just think, no more washing plates. These CCL kits will grow and all you will have to do is set your plate down and soon, it will be cleaned and ready for the boxed mac and cheese dinner, YUM. But wait there's more! Act now and by winter they will have begun to add hairball insulation to the valleys left between the stacks of magazines and boxes in your "lived in" home.
hZb8Jw.jpg

Grey shown actual size. Your starter kit will arrive in a compact package.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
How about cat on a box?

What's funny about this photo is Tiki (kitten) was playing in this box and it fell off the container it was sitting on and landed upside down with tiki underneath. That alone was hilarious to watch. What's funnier is Pacino immediately jumped on top of that box with tiki trapped underneath and showed no sign of moving. I rescued tiki after a few but not before getting this picture.

IMG_20170728_194432_634.jpg

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
How about cat on a box?

What's funny about this photo is Tiki (kitten) was playing in this box and it fell off the container it was sitting on and landed upside down with tiki underneath. That alone was hilarious to watch. What's funnier is Pacino immediately jumped on top of that box with tiki trapped underneath and showed no sign of moving. I rescued tiki after a few but not before getting this picture.

View attachment 27286

To be perfect, this picture needs a tiny paw sticking out from the bottom corner.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
To be perfect, this picture needs a tiny paw sticking out from the bottom corner.

True true too bad his cute little paw wasn't there.

Alternatively... Must.....get....Photoshop :).

At first when i saw Pacino i went awww look at you being all cute. Then i went hmmm where's Tiki and then i heard his little meow and i started to giggle.

Last edited:

Snowfan

aka Eric Nelson
Skier
Another non-box photo. I picked up a hitchhiker and his girlfriend many years ago way down in the Big Bend area of South Texas. They mentioned that they had a mountain lion as a pet...
HereKitty.jpg

20170804_121841.jpg

They turned out to be a really cool couple who managed a ranch, something my wife and I did for 12 years until recently. I was able to hug and wrastle with it a little and held my ear up to its neck to hear it purr. INCREDIBLY LOUD, amazing sound. Much like a diesel engine. A very sweet cat. Unbelievable strength. I do not recall why they had it or if it was a rescue of some type. Neat experience.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
  • dbostedo
    Asst. Gathermeister
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January