• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Breckenridge Lodging Tips?

ELDoane

Gravity Fed, Beer Cooled
Skier
Exiled from VT, trying to ski off the Capitol Dome
Coming in hot with the old man, 79 years young, for his first trip to Breck and above the tree line skiing. Need a condo, close as we can pull off to walk to the lifts, one bed and a pullout for me is just fine.

Any tips? Airbnb/VRBO like usual? Or is there some sort of inside line for places or rent by owner that is reliable? We're not resort amenities guys. It is ski, eat, sleep, repeat for us. If dad has a cot and a bathroom he's good to go.

Window is March 5-10.

Crank

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Been a while but I remember them having a good, free shuttle bus to the hill and home.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Only been once, stayed at the Village at Breckenridge.

It was nice enough, don't remember pricing, walk across the square to the lift. Could walk to the main strip from there as well. A bit to the south and you have to ski safari over to the main lodge but still worked for us.

pipestem

Out on the slopes
Skier
There are soo many choices. We like the airbnb type places along 4 oclock road near the snowflake lift. Ski in, walk to the lift, or easily down into town.

snwbrdr

Out on the slopes
Skier
Coming in hot with the old man, 79 years young, for his first trip to Breck and above the tree line skiing. Need a condo, close as we can pull off to walk to the lifts, one bed and a pullout for me is just fine.

Any tips? Airbnb/VRBO like usual? Or is there some sort of inside line for places or rent by owner that is reliable? We're not resort amenities guys. It is ski, eat, sleep, repeat for us. If dad has a cot and a bathroom he's good to go.

Window is March 5-10.
Quick google search....

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
There are soo many choices. We like the airbnb type places along 4 oclock road near the snowflake lift. Ski in, walk to the lift, or easily down into town.
Plus, there's a bus stop really near by.

Sponsor