• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
^ in case anyone doubted that fun was a part of skiing any more, this beefed up Pink 104 "Man Only Ski" was Renoun's submission to SIA's request for Women's Category.

:)

oboe

Booting up
Skier
Cyrus brought the Z-90 Renouns down from his office, handed them to me, and said "Enjoy!" I've followed his direction and have been doing so. They are performing as advertised, and FUN! FUN! FUN! I have taught lower level skiers on the bunny hill, zipped along on those fun narrow, winding ungroomed trails with bumps and rocks to dodge, and let them go as fast as they want on groomers. I have 100 days form the date of delivery to like them or return them. I AM KEEPING THEM!!!! Now I have some Kastle FX94 and Stockli Laser AX for sale. FULL DISCLOSURE: I'm not all that as a skier [great teacher, though], but on the Renouns, I AM all that . . . or at least, I feel that way. They have boosted my confidence immeasurably.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Cyrus brought the Z-90 Renouns down from his office, handed them to me, and said "Enjoy!" I've followed his direction and have been doing so. They are performing as advertised, and FUN! FUN! FUN! I have taught lower level skiers on the bunny hill, zipped along on those fun narrow, winding ungroomed trails with bumps and rocks to dodge, and let them go as fast as they want on groomers. I have 100 days form the date of delivery to like them or return them. I AM KEEPING THEM!!!! Now I have some Kastle FX94 and Stockli Laser AX for sale. FULL DISCLOSURE: I'm not all that as a skier [great teacher, though], but on the Renouns, I AM all that . . . or at least, I feel that way. They have boosted my confidence immeasurably.
The first time I got on Z90s last year I felt the same way...way more confidence. Not sure if it was psychological or not but it's definitely there.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
  • Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid