• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Boots like the Lange RS110 but better heel hold?

DavidSkis

Thinking snow
Skier
Hi guys, looking for some expert advice...

About me: instructor almost at the level 3 ski standard. Ski all terrain in most conditions. (No frozen off-piste for me, but all else is ok)

I have a super narrow heel. My lange RS110 are a good fit after having been worked extensively (toe punching/grinding) and intuition liners added. Without the intuition liners, I found the stock liners packed out in 20 days and I was getting heel lift. (The intuition liners still had some foam cutouts added around the back of the ankle.)

I need to replace the boot as they're now around 5 seasons old. (Or maybe I don't? They're around 250 days old now... what would you recommend?) I could do with a slightly stiffer boot too. (Or maybe they just don't feel too stiff due to age?)

Is there a boot with the same fit as the Lange RS110 but with better heel hold?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The new Dual Core RS110 has much better heel hold. As @RuleMiHa said, the Raptor RS110 but that is also much snugger in the forefoot.

hbear

Out on the slopes
Skier
I personally when Head RS line to help sug up the heel, but on the understanding that more work was then going to be needed in the forefoot however.

Sponsor