• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Blizzard Bushwacker 166 with Marker Griffons--SOLD

SallyCat

Getting off the lift
Skier
I think this is the 2014 model, but I bought them new in February of 2016. Mounted once, for a 305 BSL.
This is the men's version of the Black Pearl, thoughThe Internet disagrees as to whether these have metal underfoot or not.
Skis are in excellent shape; I used them as my soft-snow spring skis last year. Selling because I need something longer.

Bushwacker 1.jpg
Bushwacker 2.jpg Bushwacker 3.jpg

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
There is metal underfoot because thats what holds the binding in.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
no but these do.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
So do the BPs also have that metal, and generally speaking what's the difference between the two?

jonc

Putting on skis
Skier
So do the BPs also have that metal, and generally speaking what's the difference between the two?
Yes, the BPs do too and the difference is they still make them! They stopped making the Bushwacker a couple years ago but I hear they may be bringing them back next year with the Brahma CA...

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Yes, the BPs do too and the difference is they still make them! They stopped making the Bushwacker a couple years ago but I hear they may be bringing them back next year with the Brahma CA...

I believe the new ones are different.

jonc

Putting on skis
Skier
I believe the new ones are different.
You're right when they added the Carbon they changed them. I can't comment on the new design. I've been told by many that the old Bushwackers and old BPs were the same ski with different topsheets. I have both in the house here.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Tje new Brahma and Brahma CA are indeed all new.

TS
SallyCat

SallyCat

Getting off the lift
Skier
Whatever's in them is hella fun in soft snow. But I made a ton of progress this year, with the expensive side effect that I'm overpowering the short-ish skis I was learning on. Good excuse to check out the new multi-width BP line-up next year!

Sponsor

Staff online