• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Awful news to share with the community

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
@Monique, my thoughts and prayers go out to you in this time of loss. May you find some comfort from the Pugski community to help carry you through this difficult time.

newboots

Learning to carve!
Skier
Monique - I'm so saddened to think of this. One long, caring hug, and then as many more as you need. Thinking of you.

Anne

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
So sad. I don't know Monique personally but from what I can tell about her on the site she is someone I would like. Same goes for her husband -- I was reading about him and he seemed like a great guy.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
For those who've been asking about sending cards or flowers, Monique is asking that donations be made to Angel Flight West.
A bit about this organization:
Angel Flight West is a nonprofit, volunteer-driven organization that arranges free, non-emergency air travel for children and adults with serious medical conditions and other compelling needs. Our network of 1,400+ pilots throughout the 13 western states donate their aircraft, piloting skills, and all flying costs to help families in need, enabling them to receive vital treatment that might otherwise be inaccessible because of financial, medical, or geographic limitations.
Read more at http://www.angelflightwest.org/#t21LuyTPyV9hDKeV.99

There is a box you can check for memorial and then a drop down for Eric's name and a box to check if contributor would like a letter sent to Monique.

** I have posted this information in the OP of this thread to make it easier to find later.

Last edited:

Brad J

Out on the slopes
Skier
So sorry for your loss, i can't even begin to understand the pain you must be going through and I hope you feel the love of this community has for you during this most difficult loss.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

Goose

Out on the slopes
Skier
Wow, so sorry. While we don't personally know each other during my short time here the good conversations we shared make me feel more attached than just written text on a forum. My sincere prayers and condolences during this difficult time. You've expressed about your husband on these forums and from those posts I am certain you will always be thankful for and celebrate the life you had together. RIP

Stephen

AKA Steven
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Deepest sympathies to you, Monique.

focker

Out on the slopes
Skier
Stay strong Monique and keep your mind on the good times, as it sounds like there were a lot of them you shared. Very sorry for your loss.

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
So sorry, @Monique. I hope you can draw strength from the entire community of Pugski, most who do not even know you but send our thoughts and prayers.

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Monique, I have not stopped thinking of you today since I read of your loss. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry for your tragic loss. It's been a few years, but I hope to see you on the hill again someday and offer my condolences in person.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
@Monique I was shocked to read this. You have my most sincerest condolences. I just can not even fathom your loss.
At the Aspen gathering I met you and Eric when we broke off and skied thru the woods on lower Aspen Mt

SugarCube

Out on the slopes
Skier
@Monique, such a tragic, shocking loss. Wishing you courage, peace, and strength. Our sincere condolences.

Sponsor