• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Awful news to share with the community

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@Monique just lost her husband this past Friday to a massive heart attack. This is a shocker to us all, with Eric being just 43 years old. Monique asked to us to share with you that Eric’s memorial service will be at 7pm on Wednesday the 21st at the Ahlberg Funeral Chapel in Longmont. HERE is link to the service. For those that are in the area, you are welcome to attend.

For those asking about sending flowers. Monique is asking that donations be made to Angel Flight West.

A bit about this organization:
Angel Flight West is a nonprofit, volunteer-driven organization that arranges free, non-emergency air travel for children and adults with serious medical conditions and other compelling needs. Our network of 1,400+ pilots throughout the 13 western states donate their aircraft, piloting skills, and all flying costs to help families in need, enabling them to receive vital treatment that might otherwise be inaccessible because of financial, medical, or geographic limitations.
Read more at http://www.angelflightwest.org/#t21LuyTPyV9hDKeV.99

There is a box you can check for memorial and then a drop down for Eric's name and a box to check if contributor would like a letter sent to Monique.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
@Monique just lost her husband this past Friday to a massive heart attack. This is a shocker to us all, with Eric being just 43 years old. Monique asked to us to share with you that Eric’s memorial service will be at 7pm on Wednesday the 21st at the Ahlberg Funeral Chapel in Longmont. HERE is link to the service. For those that are in the area, you are welcome to attend.
Deepest sympathies to someone so integral to the fabric of Pugski.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
I'm just rocked by this news. I only know Monique though this community and through our enjoyable conversations "off line." I just feel terrible about this. She is certainly in my thoughts and prayers. Incredibly sad news.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I got the news on Saturday morning as I was driving to an appointment for a boot fit. All I could think was......wow. just WOW.
so young. so full of life and so full of expectations.

@Monique and @eric we send you love, and peace at a time that is unimaginable to process.
Keeping in mind, he was a pilot and had a passion for flying.

For anyone looking for insight into Eric's sense of spirit, check out his one and only post on Pugski.com
through the link in my callout.
Eric got it!

Last edited:

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
I am so sorry. Don't really have words other than to send virtual hugs.

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I got the news on Saturday morning as I was driving to an appointment for a boot fit. All I could think was......wow. just WOW.
so young. so full of life and so full of expectations.

@Monique and @eric we send you love, and peace at a time that is unimaginable to process.
Keeping in mind, he was a pilot and had a passion for flying.

@Monique sorry for your lost. Can't wait for the return of your personality to our community.

@Tricia @Philpug wow.... thanks for "keeping on" on Sat. I noticed the mood when visiting the shop, but couldn't place it.

albertanskigirl

aka Sabrina
Skier
@Monique - please accept my most sincere condolences. I am so shocked and sorry to hear about the news of your husband's passing. I look forward to seeing your vivaciousness back soon on pugski and skidiva.

I'm so so sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of hugs in this difficult time.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Sincerest condolences @Monique; it's a terrible loss, my thoughts are with you.

jack97

Out on the slopes
Skier
Shocking to hear this news, giving you my thoughts and condolences. .

Sponsor