• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Avatar/Profile pictures and why they are important.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
If I have a picture of you, I am filling in your avatar...feel free to change it. :)

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
In the meantime, tell us about the avatar you chose HERE.

Eddie S

Putting on skis
Skier
As the old saying goes...I have a perfect face for radio. But perhaps a face masked by helmet and goggles, next to two better-looking brothers, won't offend too greatly.

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
Vincent Van Gaper, after imbibing a few too many absinthe cocktails, thinks he can fly. After pulling a groin attempting a double daffy, he retires to the lodge to nurse his injury.

Just one of many great photoshop images from Epicski, this one hangs in the Smithsonian. The backside of this fine piece of artwork has Phil in a hot tub with Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton. Deplorable!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Vincent Van Gaper, after imbibing a few too many absinthe cocktails, thinks he can fly. After pulling a groin attempting a double daffy, he retires to the lodge to nurse his injury.

Just one of many great photoshop images from Epicski, this one hangs in the Smithsonian. The backside of this fine piece of artwork has Phil in a hot tub with Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton. Deplorable!
I know @Bob Barnes took the picture of me at Hood about a decade ago. I forget if the artwork was him or @Dave Petersen. As far as the hot tub picture...

Rule 1. "What happens in the hot tub, stays in the hot tub." I cannot confirm nor deny that the title of Hilary's new book has anything to do with the picture. But I will say I am very disappointed in her.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I know @Bob Barnes took the picture of me at Hood about a decade ago. I forget if the artwork was him or @Dave Petersen. As far as the hot tub picture...

Rule 1. "What happens in the hot tub, stays in the hot tub." I cannot confirm nor deny that the title of Hilary's new book has anything to do with the picture. But I will say I am very disappointed in her.

Yeah, I photoshopped you in the hot tub with the ladies.

Hot Tub Gaper Boy.jpg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The backside of this fine piece of artwork has Phil in a hot tub with Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton. Deplorable!
Don't worry about those [expletive]'s. I took care of them. :D

Sponsor