• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

AUCTION: Lila Lapanja Tuning Vices

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Here is your chance to own a little bit of of the USST and upcoming star Lila Lapanja's history. Surely to be the centerpeice of any ski collector's racing collection. I found these in a box of tuning tools I noticed that they had "Lila" written on the bottoms and "Vojko" (her dad) on the backs in black marker. I received these from a family member a few years back and while we have no "Certificate of Authenticity" you will have to trust us. Additional Lila Lapanja discussion HERE.

IMG_1576.JPG
fullsizeoutput_5ff6.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_5ff7.jpeg

RULES:
Auction is scheduled to end 11/29/17 at 12:00PM PST. This will be a "no-snipe" auction, auction will be extended for 5 minutes until there are no bids. So, if a bid is submitted for $XX.xx at 11:59 AM, the auction is extended until 12:04PM and 5 minutes after that until the bidding ends. All bids are time stamped. Bidding starts at $50.00, minimum bid raise is $5.00. Shipping to CONUS:$13.60 addtional Post your bid in your reply. All proceeds will be reinvested back into the site.

Sponsor

Staff online