• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 110 vs 130

anders_nor

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Would you say the performance of a crossover boot like the XTD is similar to the alpines?
not really, but its still probably more than good enough if light

I have a buddy who outskis me on a GS racecourse with 130 XTD... but he is just a stupid good skier that doesnt car if / what flexes when. and a bit nuts.

I have a lot of boots, and I ski my downsized 130CS even for powderdays, onlytime I dont ski it, is for touring/bootpacking longer trips, it can do short ones! ;D

Schussboelie

Booting up
Skier
not really, but its still probably more than good enough if light

I have a buddy who outskis me on a GS racecourse with 130 XTD... but he is just a stupid good skier that doesnt car if / what flexes when. and a bit nuts.

I have a lot of boots, and I ski my downsized 130CS even for powderdays, onlytime I dont ski it, is for touring/bootpacking longer trips, it can do short ones! ;D
I bet he'd still prefer a stiffer boot in that GS course though (maybe not elsewhere).

TS
J

JBR05

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Never tried a 130 Alpine boot, but I assume the flex is I’m incomparable. These are perfect for me as I was only looking for a 110-120 flex boot, really good downhill performance so far.

Sponsor

Staff online