• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mack

Getting off the lift
Skier
Here are the older versions of the K2's 244 MID, 255 MID, 244, 255 Soft
MACK.
IMG_7177.jpg

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I guess Mack's a bumper and not a cruiser... or vice versa

Mack

Getting off the lift
Skier
Some more of the NOVELTY K2.( Stuntman 182cm, Scorchers 198cm), K2 Seth Morrison 183, K2 Seth 193cm.
MACK.

IMG_7181.jpg

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
@Mack OK, I was in awe of your collection before but now am approaching serious awe!!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I always thought of the K2 Cheesburger as the first novelty ski name I saw.. And, if we're going K2 Seths as novelty I guess hart Billy Kidd and Northland Stein Eriksen also count.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I always thought of the K2 Cheesburger as the first novelty ski name I saw.. And, if we're going K2 Seths as novelty I guess hart Billy Kidd and Northland Stein Eriksen also count.
But the Seths, Billy Kidds and Stein's were actual people. The Cheeseburger is not..unless you want to include Mayor McCheese. ;)

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
But the Seths, Billy Kidds and Stein's were actual people. The Cheeseburger is not..unless you want to include Mayor McCheese. ;)

Well, the Stuntman was referred to as "novelty skis" earlier in the thread, And how about these? Real person??:huh:
110719_1600w.jpeg

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Here are some more of K2 5500 unlimited , 4400 , 3300. The 5500 were a great ski and still will take them out once in a while.
MACK
View attachment 43301
I didn't like that 5500 but did like the following one that had the Triaxal brading.

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
In the finest tradition of K2 novelty skis the STUNTMAN 195s

I would love to take these out but it would require a remount. Hate to redrill the original mounts.

View attachment 41700 View attachment 41701

View attachment 41702

I have been thinking about remounting the bindings but what seems like foot size numbers stamped on the side of the skis underfoot have me wondering a bit. Foot size numbers spaced half cm apart so measuring half your foot size from the number gives your boot toe location? Doing that for any foot size gives the same boot toe location. Izzat right? Why not just put the boot toe line on the ski? The Mambas have the same set of numbers.

The heel has been drilled twice, second time for a bigger size. Even the original drill holes will not give me a small enough size. The toes still in their original location.

DSC04550.JPG

Sponsor

Staff online