• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

4/23: Northstar Closing Day Tailgate Party.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We did this last year and it was fun. Plan on it being close to the Highlands lift. We will have the S.S. Pugski set up. Look for the Pugski Flag. Festivities will start about noon-1:00 depending on weather and how the snow is holding up. We will have a grill with us so if you want to bring something to toss on it and share, it will be appreciated. Please also bring a beverage of choice. We will have the @Shotzski. Feel free to reply here if you are attending and what you will be bringing along.

IMG_0878.JPG

@Tricia
@Andy Mink
@Jed Peters
@Pumba
@Mendieta
@John Webb
@Sean
@AKMINK
@Rich Peters
@Jasmine
@spencer
@David Koblas
@skibob
@TahoeCharlie
@textrovert
@smoothrides
@Sierrajim
@TallGuy
@Toni

If I forgot anyone, sorry, you are welcome to join us.

Attachments

• IMG_0877.JPG
    IMG_0877.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 2

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier

textrovert

Reelin' in the years
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
50-50 chance I can attend- depends on if we make the daytrip this weekend. If we are at Northstar this Sunday, will definitely swing by with a bottle of wine :)

Jed Peters

World's Most "Okayest" Skier
Skier
I'll send suzy over. I think she's going to pick up maryn at lunch. I can't imagine they'd ski after noon.

Then again, she might want to just get home. We shall see.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I'm highly likely to attend. Will have to consult with the boss on the plans before I commit 100%

Meantime, here is a link for anybody who is uncertain of exactly where Phil means. If you click this link on your phone and then navigate, it should get you to within 100 yards and then just look for the banner:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/39°16'31.0"N+120°07'24.4"W/@39.275288,-120.1245523,18z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d39.275288!4d-120.123458
We will be by the hairpin by the Highlands Gondola.

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
I'm as close to 100% as I can get. I'll brink some linguica and probably some marinated chicken thighs to throw on the grill. And something wet with alcohol in it.

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
Arrgg. This is on Sunday. Somehow I convinced myself it was on Saturday. Perhaps because it's the only day I can get away for a ski day. Can't make it. Happy tailgating, and thanks much for the invite! :)

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I'll send suzy over. I think she's going to pick up maryn at lunch. I can't imagine they'd ski after noon.

Then again, she might want to just get home. We shall see.
You could come and hang out at the party site. :D
We'll bring our comfy lounge chair.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Arrgg. This is on Sunday. Somehow I convinced myself it was on Saturday. Perhaps because it's the only day I can get away for a ski day. Can't make it. Happy tailgating, and thanks much for the invite! :)
You are welcome to just come up and hang out!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I'm betting we'll have a party at Mt Rose before they close.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I'm betting we'll have a party at Mt Rose before they close.
We were penciling Memorial Day weekend, but now it depends on if @Andy Mink is up for it bringing up Pugski's adopted 5th wheel mobile test center. If that is not possible, we will something on a smaller scale for sure. We will do final scheduing when we get back from Colorado, my gut it will be either May 21st or 28th.

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
We were penciling Memorial Day weekend, but now it depends on if @Andy Mink is up for it bringing up Pugski's adopted 5th wheel mobile test center. If that is not possible, we will something on a smaller scale for sure. We will do final scheduing when we get back from Colorado, my gut it will be either May 21st or 28th.

Nice What's the test center? Can this be done on a Saturday? Sundays are basically out of bounds for me. Of course, I wouldn't go crazy about this since I might miss the trip, anyways.

Sean

I don’t see any holes
Skier
:mojito:We will be there! We can bring burgers if more grill items are still needed.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
:mojito:We will be there! We can bring burgers if more grill items are still needed.
We got burger.

We need condiments and cups and ice...looks like the beer is handled. But will have Shotzski so use imagination with that.

Sean

I don’t see any holes
Skier
Ok, we have those covered then. How many bags of ice do you think are needed @Philpug ?

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Ok, we have those covered then. How many bags of ice do you think are needed @Philpug ?
2 small ones should be good. I will have drinks packed in ice already.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I said starting at noon...If skiing is still good...might be a bit later..1-ish. I will be out on the hill..thinking something "retro".

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I said starting at noon...If skiing is still good...might be a bit later..1-ish. I will be out on the hill..thinking something "retro".
I have a pair of White Stars you can use.

Sponsor

Staff online