• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Arizona/New Mexico 2023-2024 Four Corners Ski Resorts/Conditions/Meetups

TS
teejaywhy

teejaywhy

Retired Eccentric
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Seriously considering the Monarch pass for next season. The partner days by themselves would mostly cover the National Gathering. Plus my usual 3 days at Purgatory and SnowBowl. $429 for seniors!

Dryheat

Getting on the lift
Skier
Seriously considering the Monarch pass for next season. The partner days by themselves would mostly cover the National Gathering. Plus my usual 3 days at Purgatory and SnowBowl. $429 for seniors!
Join the dark side....

Any chance you saw it in the gathering thread? I sent a note yesterday to Dbos because the monarch pass almost perfectly aligns to the national gathering lift ticket requirements and he said he would add it.

TS
teejaywhy

teejaywhy

Retired Eccentric
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Join the dark side....

Any chance you saw it in the gathering thread? I sent a note yesterday to Dbos because the monarch pass almost perfectly aligns to the national gathering lift ticket requirements and he said he would add it.

I did spot that in the NatGat thread! Thanks to @King Of Cooper ! Indeed, a near perfect option for a cheepazz like myself :cool:. Of note... driving to/from the gathering from Arizona will take one right past Monarch Mountain...

The early pricing is good thru May 23, so a bit of time to ruminate...

Dave is ON IT!

TS
teejaywhy

teejaywhy

Retired Eccentric
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Saturday April 27

AZSB 4-27-24.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online