• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Another inch+ of snow overnight+plus what should be some wind deposits out there+great company=another great day to come! Should be quieter today, too.
:yahoo:If its even as half as fun as yesterday!!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
They're reporting seven inches.....well we all saw what their "5" inches looked like. :huh::daffy:

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor
Can’t believe I didn’t see any Pugskiers yesterday but I had an 8:15 appointment at the front of JP liftline.
A55866C4-9CA8-4FD0-B580-38BCE15B0F71.jpeg

I plan on being in the Huntington room at 8:30 this morning.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
They're reporting seven inches.....well we all saw what their "5" inches looked like. :huh::daffy:
That's the 24 hour number so I think that includes what fell while we were there. 2" reported overnight... so it will probably be waist deep or something. :D

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
As long as all the lifts are running, it'll be a great day for us. Only the lower 3 were spinning for us this past Friday. We're on the old-guys-have-already-skied-3-days-and-our-bodies-are-not-happy-with-us schedule, so likely won't make the initial meet-up.

Pumba

Out on the slopes
Skier
Apologies for the brief change in subject...and This is prob another long shot, but does anyone coming from Ogden have room in their car to Alta for me tomorrow am?...

If not, no biggie. I’ll take the train or a cab. Just thought I’d check here first.

Thanks.

Sponsor