• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

2018 Gathering UTAH March 3-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Here is what we have scheduled so far..the locations could change with weather but the dates are set. Do not think you are limited to these, you can come early, you can stay late. You can add Jackson Hole before or after or hell even during.

Dates:
3/3 Day 0 (Saturday): Travel Day
3/4 Day 1 (Sunday): Snowbasin
3/5 Day 2 (Monday): Snowbasin
3/6Day 3 (Tuesday): Snowbird
3/7 Day 4 (Wednesday): Snowbird
3/8 Day 5 (Thursday): Atla
3/9 Day 6 (Friday): Alta
3/10 Day 7: (Saturday): Alternate Day--Snowbird

Old news here:

The word is out. The 2018 Gathering will be in Utah! With the announcement of Snowbasin being added to the Mountain Collective Pass along with Alta and Snowbird being separated, Utah just made sense. Dates are still TBA but we are looking for it to be in February. Stay tuned.

Yes, I am The Gathermeister.

Edit Update:
Because of industry commitments that we wil be working around, we will be looking mid Feb (not Presidents week) or the beginning of March.

Last edited:

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
No, wait, this thread is a hoax. Don't believe any of it. Phil is a troll. Go about your business. These aren't the droids you're looking for.

:decisions:

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Never been to a Gathering. I'm thinking I should change that. Looking forward to seeing the dates.
I think you will have fun. The members who attend Gatherings are a great bunch of people. We will save you a spot once the dates get set.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Never been to Utah to go skiing... looks amazing!

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Staying tuned for dates - any definite ideas on locations? I have the potential to stay with relatives in both Park City and Logan.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I think you will have fun. The members who attend Gatherings are a great bunch of people. We will save you a spot once the dates get set.

Cool, thanks!

Never been to Utah to go skiing... looks amazing!

Just got back from my first trip to Utah. Amazing doesn't begin to cover it.

Dryheat

Getting on the lift
Skier
Edit Update:
Because of industry commitments that we wil be working around, we will be looking mid Feb (not Presidents week) or the beginning of March.

My only ask is that for the weekend warriors out there, can you please designate which weekend we should try to attend if the week covers more than one or straddles a week? This year's was listed as Sunday to Saturday which hurt my ability to attend, not knowing if more people would arrive early or stay late.

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
@Dryheat -- Note: this is my maiden Gathering, so my impression may not be representative

If the dates ran Sunday-Saturday, I'd choose the first one. Physical energy is higher, everything is new. Utah provides several mountains to choose from, though, so the schedule may influence your choice.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I did Monday-Thursday at Alta and didn't have any crowds to deal with, even on Monday with 17" of powder falling. It was nice avoiding the weekend crowds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor