• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado 2017-18 T.I.T.S. (Tuesdays In The Snow)

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
Tuesday @ Bachelor
Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. West wind around 7 mph.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Oh, and for the record, I DO plan to hit the WROD today, as the snow should soften nicely with the warmer temps, and the hill should be very quiet.
I'm beginning to think we aren't going to have a ski season this year. I mean, this is ridiculous.

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
I am going to do a strange, ritualistic snow dance with some burnt offerings today in an effort to bring the jet stream southward, do not expect video.

Last edited:

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
So this weeks T.i.T.S. was such a typical New England ski day... it was raining as I drove the final 20 minutes to the mountain but stopped before I parked. At various times (in about 10-15 minute intervals) we had; drizzle, flurries, snow, rain, fog, bursts of sun, dense fog, etc, repeat.
BUT, the snow was damn good all day, it had not yet had a freeze/thaw cycle after the foot deep storm last week (TUESDAY!).

So a great T.i.T.S., as if any other outcome is allowed :D :golfclap: :yahoo: :beercheer: :daffy: :wag: :yeah:

O 12 19 2017.jpg

Michael Kane

Kano
Skier
Sorry, no pictures (to damn cold). However we didn't have T.I.T.S. but had a good round of T.N.O.T.S. (Tuesday night ON the snow).

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Today I was celebrating the "January Spring'! After two long weeks of frigid temps, mid to upper 20's was shear bliss!
There was some ungroomed blown powder stashes on the sides of a few trails that put the icing on the cake of a great T.i.T.s. :) :snow:

Sponsor

Staff online