• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado 2017-18 T.I.T.S. (Tuesdays In The Snow)

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
Cool. Ping me. I plan on being there by 8:30 at the latest. You?

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Where's our number one CO crew?!?!?! :huh:

We count on you more fortunate T-i-T-S folks to carry us into our 'later' breaking season :doh:

TS
SkiNurse

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Today was legit. Fresh, soft snow and snowed all day. Cold and windy. Some powder stashes to be found on the open runs, but mostly it was great to be a real snow & terrain and not just the man-made groomers. :yahoo:

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It was great to be a part of the CO Crew and join the fun today. Great snow, great company! Taking the day over the top was getting an email while we ate lunch telling me I’ve been accepted to University of Denver law school with a sizeable scholarship.

:bestday:

TS
SkiNurse

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^^^
There's trouble.

Glad you are back on the slopes, but jealous since we are bone dry down here........aside from the WROD.
Me too....

I'm hoping to make it down to your neck of the woods (again) this year...but this time ski with you.

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
I thought the young had this stuff down pat.:huh: @dean_spirito We have too many words here, need more vids and pitchers, load 'em straight from the phone.

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Dean, for a simple cloud solution consider putting Google Photos on your phone. It will back up photos and videos automatically to a google account, and you can set it only to do so when connected to wifi. Super easy and storage is free.

Sponsor

Staff online