• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado 2017-18 T.I.T.S. (Tuesdays In The Snow)

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
:wave: Next time il meet you guys! :wag:

Reactions: Ron

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Ok, next time il be wearing this. Just Holler Me! :roflmao::roflmao:

neon_yellow_ski_suit_funny__1.jpg

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I’m dien’ Here . I’m back in jersey packing boxes and you guys are surfin POW?????

I'm in Boulder reviewing documentation in prep for an ethics compliance audit I have to do next week. I think we're tied for least fun.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm in Boulder reviewing documentation in prep for an ethics compliance audit I have to do next week. I think we're tied for least fun.

Wait.... is it better to be close to skiing and not be able to go? Or to be hundreds of miles away?

I'd say it's worse to be hundreds of miles away, because you know the chance is zero. At least when you're close, there a chance....

Reactions: Ron

RuleMiHa

Out on the slopes
Skier
Or is it worse to be so close but just out of reach vs being so far that there’s just no chance ? :huh:

I think being close is worse. I've just realized that I've been quite irritable since A-Basin opened, so close to skiing (as opposed to July) but can't get there. Sigh.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
I think being close is worse. I've just realized that I've been quite irritable since A-Basin opened, so close to skiing (as opposed to July) but can't get there. Sigh.
If you want to enjoy the A Basin experience, just put on your ski gear and go play in traffic on I-25 at rush hour.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier

Sponsor