• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado 2017-18 T.I.T.S. (Tuesdays In The Snow)

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Alright Tuesday lovers everywhere, it's soon time to kick this season in the ass! I'm counting on our number one CO crew to get us started in a big way :D
Loveland's countdown timer says 6 days to snowmaking :yahoo:, and Abasin can't be far behind. :crossfingers:
You guys about ready to hit the snow?!
:yahoo:

mikel

Making fresh tracks
Skier
The guns were blowing at A basin on Friday. It seems there is also still a pretty significant logging operation happening or maybe winding down. The lower lot is full of cut and stacked logs ready for transport. There are also two huge chipper piles. Helicopter ops still happening out of the upper lot.

TS
SkiNurse

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
@SkiNurse , are you fit for duty?!
You must be well beyond ready to make a strong comeback this season :daffy:
I have been given the ok, as long as I'm still careful for the beginning of the season. Next ultrasound will be in January and the hope is the hematoma will be gone by then. :crossfingers:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I have been given the ok, as long as I'm still careful for the beginning of the season. Next ultrasound will be in January and the hope is the hematoma will be gone by then. :crossfingers:
Just have @Drahtguy Kevin block for you if other skiers get in the way of "careful" skiing.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Could the first T.I.T.S.of the 17/18 season be October 17th??? :crossfingers:

It could very well be but not if it is also the first day of the season. I don't deal well with madness.

TS
SkiNurse

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
See you Tuesday!!!

TS
SkiNurse

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Yeah. what she said!

Most important question...will the Arapahoe Cafe be open and remind me what the Tuesday Special is.
:huh: Seems to me that they were closed during this time last year...but it might have been for some remodeling. Their website does not say they are closed for the off-season.