• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We want to thank everyone for their donations and all of your support. We (pretty much) hit our goals! Due to the popularity, we are out of a some sizes and items so now we will go onto the 2017-18 Pugski Support Drive Pt. II, the A La Carte Clearance. We will get it posted soon.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Glad to hear it was a success! I'll be back for more swag for sure.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We want to thank everyone for their donations and all of your support. We (pretty much) hit our goals! Due to the popularity, we are out of a some sizes and items so now we will go onto the 2017-18 Pugski Support Drive Pt. II, the A La Carte Clearance. We will get it posted soon.
And.... we have a special item for the ladies. Can't wait to get a pic so we can share the stoke for the ladies.
:popcorn:

*Maybe @SkiNurse can get a pic

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
And.... we have a special item for the ladies. Can't wait to get a pic so we can share the stoke for the ladies.
:popcorn:

*Maybe @SkiNurse can get a pic
The new jacket is awesome! Perfect layer under my heavy jacket today (yes, I am always that cold). Added no bulk at all and I love the fit! Of course, it goes perfect with the Pugski ball cap. :)
IMG_20171220_150425474_LL.jpg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Status
Not open for further replies.