• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Incoming storm looking interesting, but maybe no good impacts outside of the Front Range.

There's about 15 hours in the models of NE flow upslope into the foothills late Thu evening to Fri morning, and then it really winds up moving east of the rockies and it's going to howl out of the north.

I'm probably going to get hammered at home...

IMG_1383.JPG

...but hard to say if anybody but Eldora does really well in this forecast since Loveland would need the NE flow up to mountaintop. Summit would seem to mostly miss out with the storm track along the CO/NM border.

Good news is the Sun and Tue storms are still in the parade.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I'm probably going to get hammered at home...

Er, I do not think that means what you meant it to mean.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Radar echoes have exploded over the last hour or so. WP showing 4" already, Loveland and A-Basin about 2".

IMG_4636.PNG

About to change over to (heavy) snow out my window...

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Two pretty big Four Corners lows lined up right now. First one optimistically is 8-15' on the northern Front Range east slopes, although Monarch could be hit really hard.

Second one is apparently colder and looking stronger, but no details yet. Southern CO / Northern NM skiing would seem to be in the bullseye this week...

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I'm excited for this week's forecast. Still weekend warrioring, but the frequent small dumps should make everything ski much more nicely.

I still haven't skied the steeper portions of Horseshoe Bowl or CJ's this season. Still haven't skied Y Chutes, Boundary Chutes, or any trees - not even Peerless ... lots to ski still. Although maybe trees are not so smart after all the melt.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
IMG_4671.PNG

Storm track is staying a little bit south over central NM. Still, compared to most of March, this looks really good...

IMG_4673.PNG

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So now my Saturday flights to London are under a winter weather waiver (switched to getting out earlier via LAX to avoid thunderstorms in IAH). Hope it results in big snow for the mountains. Taking one for the team here.

Reactions: nay
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online