• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
upload_2018-2-16_22-13-11.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-16_22-12-37.png
    upload_2018-2-16_22-12-37.png
    375.9 KB · Views: 2

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 (Goal, weather permitting)

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
43 for me too. Sorry. No clever image.
It’s not about the number of days, although it’s fun to try to keep track.

But wouldn’t it be so much better to keep track of the number of friends we ski with - both new and old - rather than just the number of days?

43 is not an insignificant number of days on snow, but it feels hollow when I think about the friends I haven’t skied with.

ADKmel

Skiing the powder
Skier

But wouldn’t it be so much better to keep track of the number of friends we ski with - both new and old - rather than just the number of days?

43 is not an insignificant number of days on snow, but it feels hollow when I think about the friends I haven’t skied with.

Neat Idea you have- Maybe Start a New Thread?
Today I was with friends from NC, PA & NM! Tomorrow one from Australia is joining us. I Doubt I've ever skied alone can't remember when. Fortunately all my trips result in wonderful skiing w/friends. Last week I was with Several from all over the country some I finally got to ski with! And the best part about skiing, I met a bunch of new ski pals so I'll have more friends to ski with!

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier

Day 65 so far. It takes the entire season and still some years I still miss skiing a run or two with an old friend. Area is too big most of the year. When we collapse back to just the Superstar Chair then it becomes easier to find folks. Skied yesterday with old fiends getting in their second day of the year.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
upload_2018-2-19_13-41-51.png

I was at Aspen Highlands for the last three days racing in Thunder Bowl. Lots of powder was demolished for this purpose. Sorry.

On the other hand I didn't free ski the powder there so I left more than might otherwise have survived.

Last edited:

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
unwanted_72_medicine.jpg

It was a fresh snow day in fact about 18" but really sticky and heavy. Ok, maybe unwanted's going a little far but a little genetic engineering would have been nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online