• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Keoki Flagg captures the women of Squaw Ski Patrol enjoying their mountain for this calendar.
Get images by an acclaimed photographer of beautiful strong women on this amazing mountain.

You can purchase it here.

I love some of the quotes like this one:
Week two, I was told to fill my pack with bombs and climb an icy ladder, skis-in-tow, atop a band of cliffs to do avalanche control work. The baller thing about that first AC route wasn’t that I got to ribbon down blower pow before the resort opened, but that Lel Tone lead it. Lel’s one of the world’s best heli-ski guides, as well as an avalanche forecaster and educator. She is also a killer griller of all the meats.

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm a little surprised professional women like that would strip naked or near naked and pose for a calendar.

RachelV

I run TheSkiDiva.com and work at OpenSnow.
Ski Diva Tester

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The Women of Pugski Calendar? Better than the Men of Pugski. But not as good as the Dogs of Pugski. :pug:

frontfive

Ski Adventure 19/20
Contributor
I'm a newbie here, it was actually quite difficult to select my avatar....options. Well I went with a selfie of me in the Lost Boy Glades at Cannon, great memory of a fun day where my little one overcame her fears, spread her wings & to date has never looked back. Epic moment as a mom that I will forever treasure.

Sponsor

Staff online