• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Why hello all you fantastic people :-D

climbnski

Booting up
Skier
Hi Friends!

I came here looking for reviews and opinions, and I sure have got them :)

Cross-posters on theskidiva.com may know me as @ski_hat over there; it's because of your multiple mentions of pugski that brought me here, so thank you!

This is my third season skiing, and while it's so far turned out to be the least satisfying (silly weather keeps getting in the way of my skiing enjoyment!), I'm totally obsessed and am eager to keep going for as long as I can. I ski in the Lake Tahoe area (Heavenly is my home mountain), so I'm always looking for pointers on getting gear that makes sense for the area.

Cheers, and I look forward to chatting with y'all on the forums!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hi Friends!

I came here looking for reviews and opinions, and I sure have got them :)

Cross-posters on theskidiva.com may know me as @ski_hat over there; it's because of your multiple mentions of pugski that brought me here, so thank you!

This is my third season skiing, and while it's so far turned out to be the least satisfying (silly weather keeps getting in the way of my skiing enjoyment!), I'm totally obsessed and am eager to keep going for as long as I can. I ski in the Lake Tahoe area (Heavenly is my home mountain), so I'm always looking for pointers on getting gear that makes sense for the area.

Cheers, and I look forward to chatting with y'all on the forums!
Welcome. Crazy weather this week here for sure. If you make it up to the North Side of the lake, let us know! Maybe we can tempt you with a demo ot two to try.

TS
climbnski

climbnski

Booting up
Skier
@Philpug where on the north side are you? I've never actually been up there but have been meaning to go... maybe later this season?

TS
climbnski

climbnski

Booting up
Skier
Oh! just noticed you're in Reno - I've been to Mt. Rose quite a few times, and was actually in Reno just last night... (for some reason I think of "North Lake" as Northstar/Squaw, but duh that's more West Lake, isn't it?)

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Oh! just noticed you're in Reno - I've been to Mt. Rose quite a few times, and was actually in Reno just last night... (for some reason I think of "North Lake" as Northstar/Squaw, but duh that's more West Lake, isn't it?)
We ski out of Northstar a lot but live in Reno.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
It would be great to meet up with you to take a few turns.
We ski out of Northstar, but get to Squaw/Alpine later in the season when things chill a bit for us.

Sponsor

Staff online