• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
At least it isn't Russia or some country that doesn't have a thriving ski industry. Or to put it another way, it is good it isn't a country known for hacking like Russia or China.

Nobody hacks as good as the 'ole USA... (for your 'safety')
just say'n

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
#950 today, over 25 these past couple of days, thanks to @SBrown's work on the awesome newsletter. I would be remiss to exclude @Dave Petersen for his artwork in The Numbers Game: Skis and @DoryBreaux for great video and editing in our interview with Andy Wirth. Also, thanks to @markojp for well..being Markojp, you can't make an omelete without breaking some eggs.

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
#950 today, over 25 these past couple of days, thanks to @SBrown's work on the awesome newsletter. I would be remiss to exclude @Dave Petersen for his artwork in The Numbers Game: Skis and @DoryBreaux for great video and editing in our interview with Andy Wirth. Also, thanks to @markojp for well..being Markojp, you can't make an omelete without breaking some eggs.

... 3 eggs, a little cheese, some pesto, some veggies, and a cuppa good coffee!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Reactions: Ron

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Mr. vertical made it to be number 1000 welcome Glen into the house it's about time. Now who will be the ever important member number 1001?

Mr.Vertical /GZ

Booting up
Skier
Thanks Phil, Your Lovely Wife, gave me a Tip & then We Kicked in the Eco-Boost,to get here on time Have You Driven a Ford Lately?
That Motor is BAAAD!

Reactions: Ron

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Actually. My lovely wife's awesome husband gave you the heads up.