• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

What's on TV today?

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Saturday Night Live is looking to be possibly one of the BEST episodes in the history of the show post 1970s. I was thinking that knowing Dave Chappelle is hosting.. before just now getting the word that A Tribe Called Quest will be performing (R.I.P. Phife). It won't be the same but I like that Q is keeping the original band name in tribute to Phife. Best to who's "on point" now.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I'm flipping between the Lafs/Penguins game and the USC/Washington game. Looking like a USC upset.. :eek:
Clemson lost today too. Prognosticators were saying don't look for any upsets tomorrow bwahahaha!

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
DVR is all set for SNL. You know there will be some very interesting skits after this week.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Saturday Night Live is looking to be possibly one of the BEST episodes in the history of the show post 1970s. I was thinking that knowing Dave Chappelle is hosting.. before just now getting the word that A Tribe Called Quest will be performing (R.I.P. Phife). It won't be the same but I like that Q is keeping the original band name in tribute to Phife. Best to who's "on point" now.

We had the party last night so we missed SNL. I haven't watched the she yet but the opener was pure class.

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
Formula 1, then Steelers! Been binge watching Star Trek on Netflix with the kids.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Formula 1, then Steelers! Been binge watching Star Trek on Netflix with the kids.
Is the F1 still in rain relay? Which Star Trek? TNG, if not, make it so.

Erik Timmerman

Instructor
F1 is under safety car right now. We've been working our way through Enterprise which I think may be my favorite. As much as I like TNG, I almost think it has aged the worst of all of them. The kids love TOS too.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I'm an old school Trekie. TOS is my favorite but I do like all off it. Haven't seen much Enterprise though. We have all the older movies but need to add the Pine ones. Last one was clearly catering 100% to old school fans like me.

Erik Timmerman

Instructor
Last one was cool, but I don't go to Trek expecting to watch the Avengers. I want Trek to look more like Wrath of Khan. The battle between Enterprise and Reliant is all time IMHO.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
What about 7of9 and Lursa & B'etor. :hail:

We used to play ST:TNG the CCG, Collectable Card Game. it was fun, think of Magic (CCG) for Trekkies.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier

We used to play ST:TNG the CCG, Collectable Card Game. it was fun, think of Magic (CCG) for Trekkies.
Janice Rand>7 0f 9, but not by much..
Rand5_Big.jpg

images

I won a TOS box set and a G4 Trek t-shirt playing The Spock Market online interactive TOS on G4 when they did that.

Erik Timmerman

Instructor

Call me crazy, but I always kinda liked Doctor Crusher more.

Sponsor