• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Welcome Sierrajim and BlueZone Sports

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yes, the man, the myth, the legend, "@sierrajim" has returned! We all knew him from having some of the best ski reviews on the interwebs with articles like the "Crazy 88s." Well after over two years of being in exile, Jim is back. Jim, Tricia and myself go way back, he is the one who recruited @Tricia and myself to come to Tahoe and has been a mentor to us both. When Jim started reviewing skis on Epic he was with Sierra Ski & Snowboard in Sacramento then went to Start Haus and now will be working with Truckee's newest shop, BlueZone Sports. BlueZone Sports in located on Deerfield Drive in the old Porters location on the way to Squaw & Alpine. We are excited to have Jim and BlueZone aboard.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Great to see that name here! Welcome back SJ.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Jim will have his plate full at the shop, he will be busy over the next two months with the Christmas buying season plus getting ready for next year buy. He will post when he can but he would love to hear from everyone. Shoot him a PM or call him at the shop, 530-550-8003.

Sierrajim

Ski Savant
Industry Insider
Thanks again everyone. Looking back to when I just walked away from the other site, I had gotten tired of some of the truly circular discussions and thus had just gotten tired of the internet genre of ski commentary in general. This site appears much different and I'm really kind of excited about both my new situation and posting on the webz again.

John O

Getting off the lift
Skier
Welcome @Sierrajim! Very excited to see you become a part of this community. I've definitely missed your reviews and the wealth of information you have. Congrats on the new gig, too!

Sponsor

Staff online